Spotlight, Features, Podcasts + More Featuring Guramrit Khalsa
Badass + Bare Episode 18
Today the ladies are talking ALL about the G word with our friend G. Guramrit Khalsa is a complete rockstar and reminds the lady gang to continue to follow your GUT in life. It’s safe to say Guramrit will make you feel empowered to take on, quite literally, anything. She’s a ray of light, talks the real real and her energy captivates all around her. Expect to feel all the feels with this one.
In this episode you will learn:
What it means to be a “gut” person
Being strong “feeler” of the feelings and learning how to not doubt them
How quickly you can come up with a new creative idea (#HappyFruits)
Acting out of necessity versus acting out of desire
Owning that wherever you are right now is perfect
Getting spiritually high
RevFit Radio: Episode 041
On this weeks' episode we have guest Guramrit Khalsa. She lives, breathes, and sleeps health and wellness. Her love for wellness fuels her passion for cooking, yoga, meditation and spirituality.
Some of the things discussed on this episode:
- How to deal with a toxic environment or job
- What does it mean to live a Yogic lifestyle
- How did Guramrit self-publish her first book
- Learn ways to connect with Guramrit and get your own copy of her cookbook, Yogi Eats.
Gorilla Grounds Podcast: Episode 50
This episode is all about Holistic health. What is Holistic Health? How may one apply it to their life? and so much more. Guramrit is a wealth of information, hope many of you find this episode informative and useful.
The Liberated Woman: Soulfully Nourished
In this episode:
- Hear Guramrit’s story of becoming a holistic health coach, vegan recipe creator and personal chef, after experimenting with an 80-day sugar detox and discovering a whole new way to feel energized and filled with life!
- Learn why you need to start making recipes and cooking meals in a more pleasurable, exciting and loving way if you want to feel truly nourished by the food that you eat.
- Discover how you can begin your own soulfully nourished journey to more energy, more health and more happiness…without judging yourself for every single bite you eat. Loving, simple steps that anyone can do!